It’s no wonder why Healium’s aiHr Spray is our #1 product!
- Bioton helps with a healthy circulation.
- Aloe Vera protects and repairs your hair.
- Argan oil prevents dryness.
- Does not leave behind white flakes.
- Provides an all-day even coverage.
- Holds and lifts fine hair without leaving behind a sticky residue.
aiHr Spray Features:
- aiHr spray provides a subtly sweet scent that is not overly pungent or overbearing.
- 21 Botanical Ingredients delivers a natural barrier from harmful UV rays, while protecting color treated hair.
- Our pressurized aerosol cans are easy-to-use equipped with nozzles that enable you to use 100% of the can!
- One of the main ingredients used in the aiHr spray is hydrolyzed silk, which is a non-animal protein source that is excellent in improving your hair’s elasticity, resiliency, and shine.
- Paraben-Free – no preservatives
- Sulfate-Free – providing a gentler clean
See what people are saying
This hairspray is fantastic!! Just a little ‘poof’ and it holds my hair in place, plus the smell is light without that heavy chemical smell. (I admit, I am highly sensitive to strong scents–and aiHr Hairspray doesn’t bother me in the least!). If anyone is looking for a hairspray that truly works and holds your hair beautifully even in humidity, without a chemical smell, and leaves your hair the next day without the ‘crispies’ and comb-able, look no further! You have found what you have been searching for! Thank you Healium Hair for making this incredible product!!
The aiHr Hairspray is one of the better products I’ve found in some time. It provides the hold you need and you can build the level of product you want. If you don’t like a lot of hairspray or you really want to lock it in place, you can do either. And the best part…it doesn’t take a ton of product and it doesn’t get crunchy or nasty. It brushes through effortlessly when you’re ready and the scent is AWESOME! I bought 2 more cans immediately after my first!
I am very happy with this product. I’m sure I will try some of your other products as well. It has a good hold to it without feeling like a helmet. I don’t think any place where l live sells it (Massachusetts) so I have to buy it online for now. I heard about it through a blogger I follow Dominique Sachse. Keep up the great work 🙂